Richardson “Red” Griswold of Griswold Law, APC recently appeared on KCBQ 1170 AM to discuss his role as a court-appointed partition referee and court-appointed receiver.  Below are clips from the recent radio appearance.  For more information about the use of a partition referee in a partition matter or the function of a court-appointed receiver, please contact Red Griswold of Griswold Law, APC at (858) 481-1300.